Whose Personal Information do we collect?
This Policy applies to our collection, use, and disclosure of personal information of the following categories of individuals:
• Website Visitors: Individuals who visit our Website and who may volunteer certain contact data (such as their names, email address and phone numbers) to receive communications from us. For the purposes of this Policy, “Website” shall refer to https://www.driveu.auto/. For clarity, the Website does not include any sites owned or operated by our Customers.
• Customers: Individuals who provide their personal data during the registration on any of DriveU’s Services (as defined below), whether on their own behalf or on the behalf of an entity or organization that uses the Services. For the purposes of this Policy, “Services” shall refer to all products or service offerings made available by us.
What personal information we collect?
- Name, email address, and other contact information. We may ask for, and at your option you may provide us with, your contact data (such as name and email address) from you when you submit web forms on our Website, including opportunities to sign up for and agree to receive email communications from us. We also may ask you to submit such personal information if you choose to use interactive features of the Website as they arise from time to time, such as participation in surveys, requesting customer support, or otherwise communicating with us. We will send such communications in accordance with applicable law.
- Tracking Technologies. When you visit or access our Website, we use (and authorize third parties to use) web beacons, cookies, pixel tags, scripts, tags and other technologies (“Tracking Technologies“). These Tracking Technologies allow us and third parties to automatically collect information about you (such as your IP address, device unique identifiers and your online behaviour), in order to enhance your navigation on our Website, improve our Website’s performance and customize your experience on our Website, as well as for behavioral advertising and fraud prevention purposes. We also use this information to collect statistics about the usage of our Website, perform analytics, deliver content which is tailored to your interests and administer services to our customers.
- Log Files. Just as when you visit and interact with most websites and services delivered via the Internet, when you visit our Website, we gather certain information and store it in log files. This information may include but is not limited to Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, system configuration information, URLs of referring pages, and locale and language preferences.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|_GRECAPTCHA||google.com||Cookie purpose description: This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the e u se of their website.||179||HTTP|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||driveu.auto||Determines whether the user has accepted the cookie consent box.||1year||HTTP|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||driveu.auto||Determines whether the user has accepted the cookie consent box||1 year||HTTP|
|elementor||driveu.auto||Used in context with the website’s WordPress theme. The cookie allows the website owner to implement
or change the website’s content in real-time.
|JSESSIONID||linkedin.com||Preserves users’ states across page requests.||Session||HTTP|
|rc::a||google.com||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.||Persistent||HTML|
|rc::b||google.com||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots||Session||HTML|
|rc::c||google.com||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Session||HTML|
|_ga||driveu.auto||Registers unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP|
|_gat||driveu.auto||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||1 day||HTTP|
|_gid||driveu.auto||Registers unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP|
|AnalyticsSyncHistory||linkedin.com||Used in connection with data-synchronization with third-party analysis service.||29 days||HTTP|
|_fbp||driveu.auto||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||3 months||HTTP|
|_gcl_au||driveu.auto||Used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services.||3 months||HTTP|
|bcookie||linkedin.com||Used by the social n etw orkin g service, Lin kedIn , for tracking the use of embedded services.||2 years||HTTP|
|lang||linkedin.com||Set by Lin kedIn when a web page contains an embedded “Follow u s” pan el.||Session||HTTP|
|lidc||linkedin.com||Used by the social networking service, Lin kedIn , for tracking the use of embedded services.
Initiator: Script tag, page source line number 1207
|UserMatchHistory||linkedin.com||Used to track visitors on multiple websites, in order to present relevant advertisements based on the visitor ‘s preferences.||29 days||HTTP|
- Customer Account Information. When Customers register with DriveU’s Services, we collect their email address and other contact data (such as first and last name). We refer to this information as “Customer Information” for the purposes of this Policy. Customer Information is required to identify you as a Customer and permit you to access your account(s). By voluntarily providing us with such Customer Information, you represent that you are the owner of such personal information or otherwise have the requisite consent to provide it to us.
Legal basis for processing (eea only)
If you are an individual from the European Economic Area (EEA), please note that our legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. We normally collect personal information from you only where: (a) we have your consent to do so, (b) where we need your personal information to perform a contract with you (e.g. to deliver the Services you have requested), (c) where the processing is in our legitimate interests; or (d) where we are required to collect, retain or share such information under applicable laws.
In some cases, we may need personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
Where we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent at any time. Where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information, you have the right to object.
If you have any questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us through the contact details available below.
How we use your personal information?
DriveU only processes personal information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized. As a general matter, for all categories of information we collect, we may use the information we collect to:
- provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote the Website and Services;
- enable you to access and use the Website and Services;
- process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- send transactional messages, including responses to your comments, questions, and requests; provide customer service and support; and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- send commercial communications, in accordance with your communication preferences, such as providing you with information about products and services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events about us and our partners; and send other news or information about us and our partners.
- monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Website and Services and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- comply with legal obligations as well as to investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities;
- personalize the Website and Services, including by providing features or content that match your interests and preferences; and
- process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
We may combine information we collect as described above with personal information we obtain from third parties. For example, we may combine information entered on DriveU sales submission form with information we receive from a third-party sales intelligence platform vendor to enhance our ability to market our Services to Customers or potential Customers.
How we share your personal information?
Specifically, we do not permit our Service Providers to use any personal information we share with them for their own marketing purposes or for any other purpose than in connection with the services they provide to us.
In addition to sharing with Service Providers as described above, we may also share your information with others in the following circumstances:
- With other subsidiaries or affiliate companies of DriveU;
- With our resellers and other sales partners who may help us distribute the Services to Customers;
- In the event of a merger, sale, change in control, or reorganization of all our part of our business;
- When we are required to disclose personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Where we have a good-faith belief sharing is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Services’ agreements, or as otherwise required to comply with our legal obligations; or
- as you may otherwise consent from time to time.
International Information Transfer
Data Subject Rights
If you reside in the EU (or in other jurisdiction that affords you with the below rights), you may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information, together with certain supplementary information.
- Receive personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control.
- Request erasure of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of personal information by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to operate our Website or provide Services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods shall be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected for, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time.
We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your personal information.
While we seek to protect your information to ensure that it is kept confidential, we cannot guarantee the security of any information. You should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet and that there is also some risk that others could find a way to thwart our security systems. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of your personal information or other content you transmit using the Services or the Website, and you do so at your own risk. Thus, we encourage you to exercise discretion regarding the personal information you choose to disclose.
We may assign or transfer this Policy, as well as information covered by this Policy, in the event of a merger, sale, change in control, or reorganization of all our part of our business.
DriveU Tech Ltd.
5 Hagavish st.