DriveU.auto is looking for an experienced hands-on technical product manager to manage our product development effectively. This position reports to DriveU’s VP of Product and Business Development.
- Lead the product requirement definition, high-level architecture, and system design, translating market needs to detailed product definitions.
- Ensure product requirements are fully captured, well understood, documented throughout the business development, sales and implementation cycles, and aligned with the product roadmap.
- Lead sprint and backlog planning to ensure delivery of high-quality features on time.
- Create, implement, and monitor KPIs to evaluate product and team success.
- Actively maintain a view of the market, competition, and technologies as they evolve.
- Manage DriveU’s product deployments (demos, PoCs, commercial deployments), including defining clear scope & deliverables, roles & responsibilities, timeline, integration steps, and success criteria.
- Up to ~25% of travel outside of Israel is expected.
Required skills and experience:
- 4+ years of relevant system engineer/inbound product manager experience, including in a startup environment.
- Cellular communication experience is mandatory.
- Technical development background in a multi-disciplinary product.
- Proven ability to interact with prospect/customer stakeholders with varying seniority levels (entry-level engineer to CTO/VP Engineering).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – managing without authority in a matrix work environment.
- Curious, enthusiastic, and hands-on with a “can do” approach.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Engineering or Computer Science degree.