We are looking for an experienced hands-on technical customer success manager to form and build relationships with DriveU’s business partners as they transition from prospects into customers and throughout the lifecycle of the account.
This position reports to DriveU’s VP Product and Business Development
- Manage DriveU’s product deployments (demos, PoCs, commercial deployments), including defining clear scope & deliverables, roles & responsibilities, timeline, integration steps, and success criteria.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers starting from onboarding, through implementation, with overall customer responsibility and escalation management.
- Provide high-level technical and product support to customers.
- Stay current with the most recent changes to our product and educate customers on offerings and updates.
- Identify and clearly articulate customer pain points to the product team.
- Develop and share best practices with the DriveU team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes.
- Determine and track key customer KPIs.
- Explore new product development areas driven by a strategic understanding of the customer landscape.
- Up to ~25% travel outside of Israel expected.
Required skills and experience:
- Technical development background in a multi-disciplinary product, including complex product integrations and customer onboardings.
- Experienced with Customer Success flows, activities, and routines.
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills, and fluency in English (verbal and written).
- A passion for customers and problem-solving, desire to go deep and become familiar with customer environment and business model
- Experience working in a startup environment, we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to manage multiple customer projects simultaneously.