We are looking for an experienced QA and automation engineer to join its growing R&D Group. This position reports to DriveU.auto’s head of DevOps.
- Build and maintain manual tests, regression tests AND automation tests (WhiteBox and BlackBox) as part of the development process life-cycle
- Create and extend CI/CD pipelines for developing and delivering quality software
- Responsibility for extending and maintaining benchmarking processes
- Integrate and manage industry standard QA work processes into the DriveU development cycles
- Experience of 2+ years as QA / Automation engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering / Computer Science or related field
- Hands-on work experience in Linux and Python – must
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience with video technologies – encoding, decoding, transport, familiarity with HEVC/ H265 etc. – an advantage
- Experience with cellular networking technologies protocols – an advantage
- Experience with testing, automation and development frameworks and tools – PyTest, Jenkins, Docker
- Previous startup experience, preferably in the auto-tech space – a big advantage
- Substantial C++ experience – an advantage
- Self-starter, quick learner, Team player, “Can Do” attitude
- Ability to work well with rapid deployment cycles and tight deadlines.
- Passionate about organization and order, tying up loose ends.