We are looking for an experienced hands-on marketing director that has a passion for technology and can translate the capabilities of our superior technology solution into messaging and positioning, leading to measurably increased engagements with our target customers, partners, and markets.
This position reports to DriveU.auto CEO.
- Delivery of consistent messaging that highlights DriveU.auto’s differentiated value proposition in all outbound collateral.
- Initiate and produce relevant content for multiple channels and be an active contributor to thought leadership activities through articles, white papers, website materials, guides, blogs, and videos.
- Initiate, create, execute, monitor and measure all digital marketing tactics including newsletters, digital advertising, automation tools, and social media.
- Manage company website – end-to-end responsibility, and devise strategies to drive traffic to DriveU website and track conversion rates.
- Research competitive solutions and maintain competitive comparisons and evaluations.
- Development of our sales tool kit – all outbound sales collateral.
- End-to-end ownership of marketing events – including conferences, interviews and press engagements.
Required skills and experience:
- 4+ years’ experience running marketing programs for technical B2B startups – MUST (Autotech – advantage).
- Strong understanding of and actual experience working with technology companies’ content creation and inbound marketing tactics and automation tools.
- Ability to take an abstract idea, design it, build the plan and deliver the details.
- Eager to suggest and implement new ideas – full ownership and delivery oriented.
- Creative – writing, graphics, style, video.
- Self-starter, positive outlook.
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills – a MUST.
- A multi-tasker who is comfortable with the fast-paced environment of a start-up.
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing a variety of tasks.