We are looking for a driven Business Development manager to develop and actively manage business opportunity pipelines for the end users of the company’s product.
This position reports to DriveU.auto’s VP Business Development and Product.
- Identify, qualify, initiate, manage and lead sales and business development processes until contract closure – with DriveU.auto’s end users, partners and channels
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and share with DriveU.auto’s business team
- Manage proposal response process and PoCs, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
Skills and qualifications:
- Experience in International B2B business development/sales positions in a technology startup environment or experience in the automotive industry
- Hands on, self-starter, curious and tech savvy
- English writing/verbal/presentation skills, with a proven ability to articulate the capabilities, USPs and other distinct aspects and differentiation of technologically advanced products and services
- Demonstrable ability to effectively map, communicate with, present to, and influence all levels of the customer organization
- Willingness to travel
- Experience working in the autonomous vehicle technology space – preferred
- Experience in cellular network technologies – preferred